Sunday, May 10, 2009

To start somewhere.



SO, I've been meaning to start a blog for some time now. I was just worried about not being able to keep up with it, but so many times I see things I want to tell people about and post links to some great sights and resources so figure this would be the best way. So many of my friends and family keep up with me on facebook, but I never post updates on everything we've been up to and its mostly just to post new pictures of the family and such. I am pretty excited about this and just bear with me until I get the hang of things. I certainly don't have a journalism major so I apologize in advance that. =)
Lately I have been seeing so many things that I am just in love with and wanted to share them with you all. I stumble across sooo many things and I honestly don't even know how I find them but I do. Last night I found these amazing things on Apartment Therapy. (pictured above)
I thought it was such a great idea! I just need to find some of those spouts so I can make up a few for myself. As many of my friends and family know, I LOVE Etsy. They have everything on there. And it's all handmade. Its the best site if you're looking for anything baby. I have so many favorite shops and items bookmarked on my Etsy. I thought I'd share a couple today. These shops are from my home state of Minnesota! The first shop is from Minneapolis and they make the cutest baby shoes and boots. They're adorable. The shop is Ivory and Moss.
And the other shop is a great place to get some beautiful fabric and she is located in Duluth, MN. The Fabric Shoppe. And she has a neat blog too, that is found here.
Well that is all I have time for today, the kids are wondering around aimlessly.
But I have lots of tutorials, craft ideas, Eco friendly options, handmade shops and other ideas that I really hope I can share soon. Lets see how it all goes.. Well enjoy.. And have a great mothers day... I love you Mom! =)
-juanita

2 comments: