Monday, August 30, 2010

Nora June







Loooong over due but I thought I'd share for anyone that is not a friend on facebook that little nora june arrived on the 24th of june. I was induced at 6:30 am and she was delivered just after 8:30 am. It was a very quick labor and delivery and I am so thankful for that. Her sisters absolutely adore her and give her lots of big sister love. She looks just like her sisters with lots of black hair and dark eyes. She is such an amazing baby and is sleeping night and day. It's great especially after the last baby. I think karma owed us that after all we went through with little cameron. And I think Nora knows that mom and dad are busy and just seems to be along for the ride wherever we go. Its amazing how you never love someone any less but that your heart just grows with each new baby. I just sit and look at her and its the best feeling. I'm so thankful for my husband for working so hard that I am able to stay home with our babies, especially for these precious moments while they are so little.
I have gotten back into sewing and now that school has started I feel like I might be able to keep up with the blog. I don't know how all those super moms out there can do it. But I have lots of ideas and projects still keeping me awake at night that I need to get out. My browser bookmarks are overflowing. I have lots of tutorials and am going to try and share atleast one a week. Starting next week... lol
take care and happy monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment