Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Juanitas Handmade now found locally!

Well, locally if you live in the Bemidji, MN area that is. I am so excited to be one of the newest artists to be selling my things at The Yellow Umbrella in Bemidji, MN. The shop is so cute and filled with lots of handmade and vintage goodness. I dropped off a lot of things when I was just home for a visit to see family and I thought I'd post what you can find there and I have a lot of new things made up that I am working to get in the mail soon, hopefully in about 2 weeks. So I know I've sold a few things already but this is the list of things I dropped off. I am not sure what has sold specifically, so you'll just have to stop in and check things out. I guarantee you won't be disappointed and if you're like me you will be overwhelmed by the shops handmade beauty! Its about time a shop like this has opened up in the area. =)
So I will post in a separate post some of what I dropped off at the shop in Bemidji, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment